Tuesday, May 10, 2011

meletus balon hijau

i'm trying to be very honest right now

i hate being neglected
i hate being neglected for more than 12 hours in a day
the internet connection at my house sucks
my simcard provider sucks even more
i ain't discipline with my thesis' progress and i don't like it
i'm sick with all the grief around me these 2 days
i hate it when mosquitos still bites me after spray my feet with soffell
i  hate the fact that i'm not that independent
i'm tired and i can't even sleep
i dislike irresponsible people, especially when they DON'T communicate why they're not responsible
i need my dad now, but he's far away and i can't contact him
i'm hungry but there's no food -there's not even instant noodle in my house
my shoulder hurts so bad


and i actually dislike this post

1 comment:

  1. nice, do some catharsis... but, what's next? watcha gonna do, Beck? =)

    ReplyDelete